- POLICE are investigating the alleged theft of diesel from a fuel tank in Robinvale.
It's believed between 10pm on June 13 and 12 noon on June 14, unknown offender/s have entered a property and taken approximately 50 litres of diesel from a fuel tank on Damour Road, Robinvale.
- ROBINVALE College has fallen victim to alleged theft earlier this month.
Police said between 8am on June 1 and 10am on June 11, unknown offender/s have forced entry to a office on a building site at the Robinvale College and taken various items.
These included a first aid kit, demolition saw, work lights and two ladders.
- A PIECE of timber was hurled through a residential property in Robinvale last week.
It happened about 7pm on June 9, when a piece of timber was thrown through the victim's lounge room on George Street.
- THE front passenger window of a car was allegedly smashed outside a Swan Hill property last weekend.
Police said the incident happened between 4.30pm on June 13 and 4pm on June 14.
"Unknown offender/s have broken the front passenger window on the victim's vehicle which was parked outside a property on Campbell Street, Swan Hill," a police spokesperson said.
- A WOMAN'S wallet was allegedly stolen from a Swan Hill shop last week.
The victim had her wallet removed from her handbag which was behind the counter inside a shop on Campbell Street, between 10am and 10.30am on June 12.
- A DRIVER'S licence and bank cards are missing after a victim's wallet was misplaced.
Between 7am and 7.50am on June 9, the victim had misplaced his wallet, the wallet was later found, however missing from it was the victim's driver's licence and bank cards.
- A MOOROOPNA man, 26, has been charged and bailed over drug offences.
The man was allegedly caught in possession of methylamphetamine on June 8.